natural skin care product
essential oil based
A pristine hydrating organic anti-oxidant skin conditioner able to protect collagen and elastin fibers against the enzymes responsible for their degradation, namely, collagenase and elastase. The extra-cellular matrix, comprised primarily of collagen and elastin, is responsible for the texture, flexibility, and tone of the skin. As cells age, enzymatic hydrolysis tends to destroy collagen and elastin. This process leads to a decrease in skin flexibility and the appearance of aging.
After cleansing the skin, it is vital to reinforce its hydration. AB Toner gently tones, nourishes and hydrates the skin, preserving its natural pH balance. Una de Gato and other soothing extracts provide valuable anti-oxidant protection while calming sensitive or irritated skin. Its humectant level assists the skin in absorbing nutrients and retaining moisture. The refreshing aroma uplifts and calms the mind as it pacifies the skin.
* gently tones, nourishes and hydrates the skin
* uplifting, soothing and calming
* enhances micro-circulation to help firm skin
* shields skin from environmental dryness and other factors
* prepares skin for other treatment products
During the day, frequent mistings helps support hydration and condition skin. Lavender is the universal skin soother. Witch Hazel is the ultimate anti-oxidant hydrosol. Rose and Neroli are anti-aging and good for dry as well as problem skin.
After each cleansing, dampen several cotton pads with toner and start with a small area of skin repeatedly wiping and using fresh pads until the last one comes away perfectly clean, then move to the next small area and repeat this deep pore cleansing process. Follow with serum. Mist a few times during the day to add crucial hydration, even over makeup.
Organic Aloe Vera, Calendula, Comfrey, Ginseng, Green Tea, Linden, Chamomile, Balm Mint, Mallow, Lavender Witch Hazel Hydrosols, AB Natural Preservative System of Black Willowbark, Essential Oils, Neem, Rooibos Tea, Rosemary, Vitamin E.
All skin can benefit from anti-oxidants. They are a must for dry, mature, dehydrated, sensitive, sun damaged skin and over exposed skin. Anti-oxidant constituents are able to help restructure scarred skin or aging skin tissue and to stimulate the synthesis of collagen. This leads to increased density of the network of fibroblast-deposited fibers, which contributes to the restructuring of scar or aging tissues. It may help avoid the appearance of stretch marks. With continued use of daily mistings, your skin is firmed and hydrated at the same time.
Completely bio-available and bio-compatible with skin to be readily absorbed to feed skin. All natural riches nourish and help firm your skin, stimulating proper cell function, and are anti-bacterial.
Because of the low molecular weight of the molecules, they penetrate the surface layers of the skin and are a naturally hydroscopic material, which has excellent moisture binding qualities to condition the skin.
* anti-oxidant skin rejuvenators give skin an energy boost
* leaves skin feeling silky smooth and comfortable, primed for further treatments
* improves the comfort level of skins in aging
* supports the skin's production of its own collagen and elastin
* supports surface cell vitality, revitalizing the epidermis
* supports the architecture of the extra-cellular matrix for younger looking skin
* minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
* supports and maintains the appearance of skin's firmness
* improves the appearance of wrinkles from the outside in and bottom up, preserving skin elasticity
* infuses skin with moisture and locks it into the skin
* helps reduce TEWL (trans-epidermal water loss), enabling skin to retain moisture longer
* provides EFA (Essential Fatty Acids) to help support the natural lipid barrier
* helps keep skin's surface cohesive